European Society for the study of Human Evolution
The society promotes research into human biological and cultural evolution, by stimulating communication and cooperation between scientists, and raising public awareness and understanding. We host an annual meeting open to registered participants, and we publish the proceedings of these meetings as a series.
Meeting Announcement: September 18-20, 2014 - Florence, Italy
Online registration is now closed for the 2014 ESHE Meeting in Florence. To request to register at the meeting, please e-mail email@example.com. Prices will be 100€ for professionals and 60€ for students.
Download the final
ESHE Meeting Schedule here.
Download the PESHE 3- Conference Program/Abstract Volume here.
Important Deadlines - ESHE 2014
- Monday September 1 - Student Poster Prize Deadline (Posters must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Monday September 1 - Online Registration Deadline for 2014 ESHE Meeting in Florence.
- Friday September 12 - Deadline for ESHE Board Officer Nominations.
- Friday September 12 - Pecha Kucha Presentation Deadline (Presentations must be sent to email@example.com).
- ESHE will offer Student Travel Grants for the 2014 meeting. See our meetings page for details.
- The 2015 ESHE Meeting will take place from 10-12 September, 2015 in London, England.
- Follow us on Twitter