European Society for the study of Human Evolution
The society promotes research into human biological and cultural evolution, by stimulating communication and cooperation between scientists, and raising public awareness and understanding.
- New! Follow us on Twitter
- For information on how to become a member, please see our membership page.
- To make a donation to ESHE, please visit our payments page. As ESHE is a non-profit organization, donations may be tax-deductible.
Meeting News: Vienna, 20-21 September, 2013
- Registration for the meeting in Vienna is now available. To register for the meeting, please fill out a Registration Form. Members of the society receive discounted rates on registration. The deadline for pre-registration is 31 July.
- To submit an abstract for the meeting, please fill out an Abstract Submission Form. Please follow the directions carefully. If you would like to be considered for a Student Poster Prize, please be sure to check the appropriate box on the form. The deadline for abstracts is 31 May.
- Specialized Session Deadline Extended until 15 May. Please visit our Meeting Page for full details.